Tenets of Faith
All Ministers of Religion who desire to hold, or currently hold a certificate of ordination with United World Ministries are to adhere to and actively promote in their ministry the Tenets of Faith
The Tenets of Faith as adhered to by United World Ministries:
1. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. His sinless life.
3. His miracles.
4. His victorious and atoning death through His shed blood.
5. His bodily resurrection.
6. His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
7. His personal return in power and glory as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
8. The fall of man, thus necessitation of rebirth through confession and belief in Jesus Christ.
9. The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
10. The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in hell.
11. The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit and His gifts into and among believers since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lords return.
12. The bible reveals to us the mind of Christ and the complete revelation of God’s will for the salvation of men; and is the inspired, infallible authoritative Word of God.
13. There is one God manifested in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
14. The reality of Satan and his present influence over the unbeliever.
15. Baptism in water by full immersion in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit is enjoined upon all who have repented and believe
16. The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, accompanied by speaking with other tongues is promised to every believer empowering them to be an effective witness for Christ. This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the new birth.
Ministers Code of Ethics and Conduct
All Ministers of religion who desire to hold, or currently hold a Certificate of ordination with United World Ministries are required to live according to the Ministerial Code of Ethics as stated below.
The minister must conduct themselves at all times as an example of the Spirit filled life of a Christian who personally knows the Lord Jesus Christ.
The minister must always exhibit proper moral behaviour towards the opposite sex.
The minister must aspire to be legal, moral and ethical in all aspects of life and ministry and show sound personal and ministerial financial responsibility.
If married, the minister must have a strong marriage and if there are children they must be in subjection and exemplify a Christ filled home.
The minister will be expected to give 100% commitment to excellence in all areas of their present ministry...
The minister must agree to be open and transparent and endeavour to perform their best before the Lord, before their peers and to the board of United World Ministries. The board honours the minister’s personal responsibility to the Lord and does not desire to usurp this or interfere with but rather support this relationship.
The minister must commit to represent and promote United World Ministries in an excellent and positive manner both in the body of Christ and the community at large.
The minister must commit to follow the criteria for ministry as found in:-
1 Timothy 3: 1 to 13
Titus 1: 6 to 16
Titus 2: 1 to 15
Titus 3: 1 to 15